Papers may be submitted for consideration in the Plenary Sessions or Concurrent Sessions. Submission period: January 1 – January 31, 2019
Plenary Session Submissions
Papers submitted to the Plenary Sessions will be considered for publication in the Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance (JAAF). All papers submitted for this track will be reviewed according to JAAF policies. While there is an expectation that accepted Plenary Session papers will be published in the Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, ultimate acceptance to the journal will be determined according to JAAF’s editorial policies. Editors for Plenary Session submissions will be C.S. Agnes Cheng and Linda Myers. Final acceptance decisions for the journal will be made in consultation with Bharat Sarath (JAAF Editor-in-chief).
Papers not accepted to the Plenary Sessions may be considered as Concurrent Session submissions at the option of the submitting author. Authors should indicate whether the submission should be considered for Plenary Sessions only or both Plenary Sessions and Concurrent Sessions in the cover letter at the time of submission.
Conference expenses (for registration fees, transportation, and up to four nights’ accommodation) for plenary paper presenters will be covered up to the amount of $1,500 USD for one submitting author per plenary paper.
Papers not accepted as Plenary Session papers may be given an opportunity to revise and resubmit for publication in the journal. In addition, some rejected papers may be given an opportunity to resubmit to the journal as new submissions.
Concurrent Session Submissions
Papers submitted to the concurrent session will be considered for presentation at the conference, but not for publication in the Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance.
Notification of Acceptance
Authors will be notified of acceptance by April 15st 2019
Confirmation of presenting authors
Authors of accepted papers are required to confirm their attendance by April 30th 2019.
- An author can submit and present only one paper. However, a presenter can always be a non-presenting co-author on additional papers.
- Authors are invited to submitted full papers. A full paper is a complete scholarly research project that could reasonably be submitted for publication in a public working paper database such a SSRN.
- The first page of your paper should include the title of your paper, the abstract and the keywords.
- There is no specific manuscript format requested and no limit to the number of pages, but should be submitted in English.
- The presenters of an accepted paper must register as a participant for the congress before the due date.
- Please take into account that once a paper is included in the program, the author should present it at the conference or officially notify the organizers of its withdrawal.